Unit IOB 250 is on the Second Floor, Located in the Niihau Building and is Ocean FrontUnobstructed Direct Oceanfront Unit for Gorgeous Ocean Views on the Second Floor
- King Size Bed with Cotton Count Sheet
- Lounge in the Two Lounge Chairs and Ottoman
- Mini Kitchenette with Microwave (no cook top)
- Counter Size Refrigerator
- Private Lanai with Amazing Ocean Views and Beach Sunrises from Inside the Unit
- Sip Your Tropical Drinks on the Lanai or the Beach side Pool Tiki Bar
- Free WiFi, TV with DVD
- Toiletries Starter Amounts
- Dip in the Beach side Pool with BBQ’s
- Enjoy the Walking Beach with Beach
- Located on the East Coast that Allows Easy Access to the Entire Island
- As the Sun Goes Down, the Tiki Torches Light Up
- This Studio Condo/Hotel is Everything You Need for Your Hawaiian Vacation
- Non-Smoking Resort with Designated Smoking Areas
- No Amenity/Resort Fees When You Book with Us
- Air Conditioning
- Counter Size Refrigerator
- Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils, Flatware, Cookware
- Iron, Ironing Board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV, DVD
- Free in-room WiFi
- Linens, Kitchen Towels and Beach Towels
- Building Ice Maker
- Shared BBQ at Pool
- Beach side Pool with SPA
- Free Parking
- No additional fees when you stay with us
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Jan 12, 2019
Yes, it met our expectations! Gorgeous view of the ocean and Loved the Islander on the Beach location. Centrally located on the island and so many restaurants in walking distance. HulaNow did an awesome job: no complaints!
Reviewed: Jan 5, 2019
The condo was absolutely lovely and could not have had a more perfect location to listen to the waves as we fell asleep. Minor suggestions, I would encourage two more beach towels to be left. There was also no corkscrew in the unit, this wasnt a problem as a bartender at the pool was very willing to open my wine bottle.
Reviewed: Nov 12, 2018
Reviewed: Aug 9, 2018
Yes, it met our expectations, and the extras like cooler beach chairs, beach towels were very nice to have.
Reviewed: Jun 2, 2018
Hula Now was easy and accommodating. Place was beautiful, thank you. Yes, it met our expectations.
Reviewed: Apr 12, 2017
Nicely decorated. Fantastic view of ocean!!! Air conditioner and ocean breeze. Loved having a blender for drinks and smoothies. You were organized and prompt in your response and kept us informed. Very nice to work with.
Reviewed: Mar 12, 2017
Yes, it was everything that we needed!
Reviewed: Dec 29, 2016
It exceeded our expectations. It was the small attention to details that made all the difference. The room was perfect & welcoming, the view was phenomenal. It was great sitting on the balcony watching the waves. The reminder emails were helpful as well as the informational email the day of. The location is beautiful, close to the beach, restaurants, shops, etc.
Ron & Joan
Reviewed: Dec 16, 2016
Great! Yes it met my expectations.
Reviewed: Nov 13, 2016
Yes, it met my expectations.
Reviewed: Jul 12, 2016
The condo was very clean and had everything we needed, save for maybe a larger sink (hard to clean anything in the little sink). Easy to work with HulaNow - easy billing
Baton Rouge, US
Reviewed: May 4, 2016
We absolutely loved the condo!! It was the perfect ocean front property at an excellent rate and we were more than sad to leave it all when our vacation was over. We ended up staying at the Marriott the last night of our stay which ended up being a mistake because when we were there we felt like our vacation ended a day early. We will happily go for this exact same condo if we ever make our way back to Kauai
Reviewed: Apr 27, 2016
Reviewed: Mar 25, 2016
Yes. We were very happy and comfortable. The views were gorgeous. No noise. No troubles
Clearlake Oaks, US
Reviewed: Mar 24, 2016
We couldn't have done better! This location with its outstanding view of the ocean is unbelievable for the price. We can't wait to come back !!!
Reviewed: Nov 14, 2015
Yes, it met expectations.