satellite or cable TV
Unit IOB 361 is on the Third Floor, Located in the Molokai Building with Ocean Views
- Listen to the Ocean Waves from Third Floor Lanai
- King Size Bed with Cotton Count Sheets
- Two Elephant Bamboo Chairs for Lounging and Relaxing
- Mini Kitchenette with Microwave (no cook top)
- Counter Size Refrigerator with Freezer
- Private Lanai with Amazing Ocean Views and Beach Sunrises from Inside the Unit
- Sip Your Tropical Drinks on the Lanai or the Beach side Pool Tiki Bar
- Free WiFi, TV with DVD
- Toiletries Starter Amounts
- Dip in the Beach side Pool
- Enjoy the Walking Beach
- Located on the East Coast that Allows Easy Access to the Entire Island
- As the Sun Goes Down, the Tiki Torches Light Up
- This Studio Condo/Hotel is Everything You Need for Your Hawaiian Vacation
- Non-Smoking Resort with Designated Smoking Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Counter Size Refrigerator with Freezer
- Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils, Flatware, Cookware
- Iron, Ironing Board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV, DVD
- Free in-room WiFi
- Linens, Kitchen Towels and Beach Towels
- Building Ice Maker
- Lanai with Table and 2 Chairs
- Beach side Pool with SPA and BBQ's
- Free Parking
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Perth Road, CA
Reviewed: Mar 4, 2020
Easy self check in and out. Quiet and secure.
Reviewed: Aug 18, 2019
Right on the beach, but also next to the little marketplace where we could buy food and gifts.
Reviewed: Jun 3, 2019
Reviewed: Feb 15, 2019
Excellent. Exactly as advertised, no surprises. Check in was simple self serve with no hassles. Room was in excellent location with view and sounds of the surf and generally very quite. We enjoyed our two week stay!Property
Location. Walking distance to most shops and restaurants of Kapaa. Right on the beach at a nice swimmable location. Resort is very well maintained and had all appropriate features for vacation such as available beach chairs, pool, poolside bar etc.
Reviewed: Jan 20, 2019
Email communication was greatProperty
The condo was great and we had a wonderful time. Beautiful views. Thank you for sharing your condo!
Fort Mill, US
Reviewed: Apr 19, 2018
Yes, it met our expectations.
Reviewed: Mar 7, 2017
It was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and provided ample storage for our clothes and gear. We appreciated the Tommy Bahama beach chairs, and made good use of them.
Reviewed: Nov 30, 2016
Members of the Hula team were very helpful and accommodating, as always. We had been there previously several times and everything is well thought out, with lots of extra things. Love the beach chairs that were supplied and used them most days.
Salt Lake City, US
Reviewed: Nov 4, 2016
Awesome! No problems. Will do it again. It was very nice. The only thing that I wish it had was a stove. But that isn't critical. We made out fine and will likely return.
Carson City, US
Reviewed: Oct 28, 2016
Eau Claire, US
Reviewed: Sep 29, 2016
Yes. Better than expected. The view was fantastic. Resort was very nice. Very low key and quiet. Great location to experience any part of the island.
Locust Grove, US
Reviewed: Jul 16, 2016
Dave & Robyn
Gold Canyon, US
Reviewed: Jun 28, 2016
Great. Yes, it met my expectations.
Reviewed: Mar 26, 2016
See comments below
Reviewed: Mar 19, 2016
Yes, the condo met our expectations. It was exactly what the pictures showed us. We really enjoyed the location and being so close to the beach! The condo was a great place to relax after a long day of activities. We also like the fact we could make breakfast and enjoy watching the waves from the balcony view.
Reviewed: Mar 1, 2016
The condo was great
Reviewed: Jan 3, 2016
Reviewed: Nov 15, 2015
Yes met expectations.
Reviewed: Oct 21, 2015
Yes. everything was as describe on the internet and the bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay in unit 361.
Oro Valley, US
Reviewed: Oct 17, 2015